Etymology, compare Indonesian makan.
- to eat
- For similar words and other spellings, see Cane (disambiguation).
- Kain may be used as an alternate spelling for Cain.
- Kain, a skirt worn by men and women in Malaysia, which is similar to the sarong, except that its ends are sewn together.
- Kain, the protagonist of the Legacy of Kain series of videogames.
- Kain, a character from the anime movie Tenchi Muyo! in Love.
- Kain Blueriver is a the main character of Lost Universe.
- Kain Highwind, a character in the Square Co., Ltd. game Final Fantasy IV.
- Kain, a character archetype in the game Fire Emblem.
kain in Indonesian: Kain
kain in Dutch: Kain
kain in Polish: Kain